Integrity Realtors Alliance User Agreement
The following User Agreement ("Agreement") governs the use of the IntegrityRealtorsAlliance.com online service ("Service"), including without limitation participation in its bulletin boards, forums, personal ads, chats, and all other areas (except to the extent stated otherwise on a specific page) as provided byIntegrityRealtorsAlliance.com Online and Local Print ("Service Provider"). Please read the rules contained in this Agreement carefully. Your use of and/or registration on any aspect of the Service will constitute your agreement to comply with these rules. If you cannot agree with these rules, please do not use the Service. These rules may be modified from time to time; the date of the most recent revisions will appear on this page. Continued access of the Service by you will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions to the Agreement. Your failure to follow these rules, whether listed below or in bulletins posted at various points in the Service, may result in suspension or termination of your access to the Service, without notice, in addition to Service Provider's other remedies. Registration:
REGISTRATION INFORMATION: Service Provider may at times require that you register and/or set up an account to use certain portions of the Service, or the Service as a whole. In order to do so, you may be required to provide registration information (collectively, "Registration Information"). You agree and represent that all Registration Information provided by you is accurate and up-to-date. Service Provider will not sell your information but will use the information you entered to send you newsletters and/or promotional offers from our advertisers, and for the purpose of selecting randomly a contest winner. Rules of Usage:
1. USE OF THE SERVICE BY YOU: Unless otherwise specified, the Service is intended for your personal, noncommercial use only. You may not authorize others to use the Service, and you are responsible for all use of the Service by you and by those you allow to use, or provide access to, the Service. The Service contains material that is protected by state, national and international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any material, including code and software, from the Service. You may download material from the Service and may use the Service for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. The Service is not intended for users under the age of 13, and Service Provider does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from users under the age of 13. Such users are expressly prohibited from submitting their personally identifiable information to us, and from using our forums and chat areas; any information submitted by such users will not knowingly be used, posted, or retained by us. The content, organization, graphics, text, images, video, design, compilation, advertising and all other material on the Service, including without limitation, the "look and feel" of this website, are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights and are the property of Service Provider or its licensors. The copying, rearrangement, redistribution, modification, use or publication by you, directly or indirectly, of any such matters or any part of the website, including but not limited to the removal or alteration of advertising, except for the limited rights of use granted hereunder, is strictly prohibited. You may not in any way make commercial or other unauthorized use, by publication, re-transmission, distribution, performance, caching, or otherwise, of material obtained through the Service, except as permitted by the Copyright Act or other law or as expressly permitted in writing by this Agreement, Service Provider or the Service. You agree not to disrupt, overwhelm, attack, modify or interfere with the Service or its associated software, hardware and/or servers in any way, and you agree not to impede or interfere with others' use of the Service. You further agree not to alter or tamper with any information or materials on or associated with the Service. Other than connecting to Service Provider's servers by http requests using a Web browser, you may not attempt to gain access to Service Provider's servers by any means - including, without limitation, by using administrator passwords or by masquerading as an administrator while using the Service or otherwise. You acknowledge that Service Provider has not reviewed and does not endorse the content of all sites linked to from this Service and is not responsible for the content or actions of any other sites linked to from this Service. Your linking to any service or site is at your sole risk.
2. COMMENTS BY OTHERS ARE NOT ENDORSED BY SERVICE PROVIDER:Service Provider does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify, or agree with the comments, opinions, or statements posted in the Service. Nor does Service Provider or its third party service providers make any warranties with respect to any of the vendors and/or merchandise featured, mentioned, or sold on or through the Service. Any information or material placed online, including advice, articles and opinions, are the views and responsibility of those who wrote the statements or those who actually sell any merchandise, and do not necessarily represent the views of Service Provider or its third party service providers.
3. USE OF MATERIAL SUPPLIED BY YOU:
4. MATERIALS POSTED BY OTHERS:
You agree that Service Provider and its third party service providers are not responsible, and shall have no liability to you, with respect to any information or materials posted by others, including defamatory, offensive or illicit material, even material that violates this Agreement.
You agree to indemnify Service Provider and its affiliates, employees, agents, representatives and third party service providers, and to defend and hold each of them harmless, from any and all claims and liabilities (including attorneys fees) which may arise from your submissions, from your unauthorized use of material obtained through the Service, or from your breach of this Agreement, or from any such acts through your use of the Service.
6. EDITING AND DELETIONS:
Service Provider reserves the right, but undertakes no duty, to review, edit, move or delete any material provided for display or placed on the Service in its sole discretion, without notice.
7. ADDITIONAL RULES:
Service Provider reserves the right to post, from time to time, additional rules of usage that apply to specific parts of the Service. Such additional rules will be posted in the relevant parts of the Service, and will be clearly identified. Your continued use of the Service constitutes your agreement to comply with these additional rules.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE USING THE SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS," AND THE SERVICE PROVIDER, ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, CONDITION, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION, WHETHER ORAL, IN WRITING OR IN ELECTRONIC FORM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN OR PROVIDED BY THE SERVICE. SERVICE PROVIDER, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR THAT THERE WILL BE NO FAILURES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OR LOSS OF TRANSMITTED INFORMATION, OR THAT NO VIRUSES WILL BE TRANSMITTED ON THE SERVICE. SERVICE PROVIDER, ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ALLEGEDLY SUSTAINED ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE PROVIDING OF SERVICES HEREUNDER, THE SALE OR PURCHASE OF ANY GOODS OR MERCHANDISE, YOUR ACCESS TO OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE SERVICE, INCLUDING FOR VIRUSES ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE, YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE SERVICE OR ANY OF THE MERCHANDISE, INFORMATION OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE, REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CLAIM OR THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE SERVICE PROVIDER, ITS AFFILIATES AND THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED ("CLAIMS"), ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THIS SITE. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH STATES, IN PART: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR."
9. TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION OF ACCESS TO THE SERVICE:
Service Provider has the right to terminate and/or suspend your ability to access the Service or any portion thereof, for any or no reason, without notice.
Service Provider makes no representation that materials on the Service are appropriate, available or legal in any particular location. Those who choose to access the Service do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. You agree that this Agreement, for all purposes, shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California applicable to contracts to be wholly performed therein, and any action based on, relating to, or alleging a breach of this Agreement must be brought in a state or federal court in California. In addition, both parties agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts.